We are recognized as pioneers in cloud computing having taken our first client to the cloud in 2007. Bring your growing IT needs and any concerns to us; we’ll handle them and put you at ease.
What exactly is cloud computing? Cloud computing defines anything that involves delivered hosted services via the internet. The term “cloud computing” comes from the cloud symbol that’s often used to represent the internet in both flowcharts and diagrams.
We provide a range of services in the cloud. We can host your network. We design networks. We can manage your networks either in our sophisticated secure private cloud, in Amazon AWS or in Microsoft Azure.
Benefits of Cloud Computing:
- Little or no Startup Capital
- Ability to Scale as Needed
- Highly Available
- Efficient and Reliable Performance
- SSAE 16 Certified Data Center
- Predictable Costs
- Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Industry Leading Security and Backup
- High Return on Investment
- Eliminate the Burden of In-House Systems