- Data Backup
- System Uptime
- Disaster Recovery
- Operational Inefficiencies
- Equipment Condition
- Network Security
We conduct network assessments that include an audit and review of best practices pertaining to configuration, operations, and usage of IT infrastructure.
This assessment provides clients with the opportunity to ask questions, validate assumptions, and leverage the expertise of the WorldwideIT team.
Following the assessment, WorldwideIT will present a detailed report documenting the observations and findings.
This report is intended to:
- Document the inventory of systems analyzed
- Help gauge how well the infrastructure is configured and being used relative to best practices, and identify areas needing attention and/or remediation
- Provide recommended changes to configuration and usage per best practices that may improve utilization and operations
- Serve as a reference to review best practices and issues discussed during the onsite visit